By Travis Greenwood
Good luck getting anything done after scrolling through this list because productivity is officially cancelled.
1. What planet does this breed of cat come from?
2. Oh. Marble. God.
3. House panthers FTW!
4. Just call her Seattle because she has emerald orbs in place of eyes.
5. WARNING: Items left in close proximity to this tabby are guaranteed to self-combust.
6. Is this a joke to you Karen?
7. “Kitten eyes are my kryptonite. Watching them develop is the most amazing thing”
8. Peepers gonna peeps
9. “Tell me about your problems, Brenda, I’m here to help.”
10. TRUE STORY (MAYBE): When Lou Reed penned “Pale Blue Eyes” it was a tribute to this cat.
11. Sorry, were you saying something? Because we are 100% spellbound.
12. “What can I say, they were a gift from my mahm. Good genes and whatnot.”
13. BREAKING: We know now where two of the missing Palantirs from the LOTR franchise are.
14. “If you blink first, I get double rations of tuna, right?”
15. Much majestic, so floof.
16. “Eyes brighter than my future”
17. Cozy goals: Unlocked
18. Turn the high beams down, kitteh, you are blinding the other drivers.
19. Why so smug?
20. I’m not saying this is David Bowie in cat form but I’m also not not saying that.
Time for a little fun. Cats have gorgeous eyes. Love these pictures. You can get lost in their eyes. They go to the center of their souls!
If you chose to order any pet supplies please go to the banner of your choice on this site and click on the link. Then Lovinmypup.com will get a small percentage of the sale from your purchase. This helps defray the cost of hosting this site so you can continue to enjoy the articles. . My primary concern is to educate pet parents but any little bit will help keep us up and running. Please help us stay afloat!
At Lovinmypup we have tried to accommodate all pet parents and their fur babies’ needs with banner/links to the various popular on line stores. the banners are located to the right of this page (lap top) or beneath the articles (smart phone). There are traditional pet stores as well as well as specialty stores for gifts that would make any pet parent ecstatic! There is also a link to Amazon, Chewy, and Walmart, 1800PetMeds to name a few. You can purchase anything that Amazon and Walmart sell. CHeck Out the banner link for Embark Vet (DNA testing for pups). DNA testing for Humans and Dogs is an up and coming field of science. Learn the idiosyncrasies of your pups genetic composition and what health concerns that you might be faced with in the future Just click on the links and shop for pet products and more, as well as fabulous gifts for the pet fanatics on your lists! . We thank you in advance for your assistance in keeping this site operational. Make sure you share your love with your pet each and every day!
Make sure you share your love with your pet each and every day!