Do dogs feel betrayed when you come home smelling like another dog?
Have you ever wondered if dogs think it’s weird when humans greet people with handshakes and not butt sniffs? Do you wonder if your dog ever thinks you’re a hypocrite for using the bathroom indoors? If these are things you think about, you’ll love this mind-bending thread on Reddit.
We picked out some of our favorites for ya!
1. “What if dogs are scared of thunder because they think it’s the bark of a more dominant dog?”
2. “Dogs probably destroy shoes because they see humans put them on before they leave the house.”
3. “If I think in my own voice, does my dog think in his own barks?”
4. “Bad dogs in movies are actually good dogs that are trained to act bad.”
5. “I bet that some dogs have “dog-friends” they have never met, just regularly exchange smells on posts.”
6. “If a dog were chasing a parrot, and the parrot happened to repeat the word “Sit,” the dog might obey it as a command and neither animal would know what had just happened.”
7. “I bet at some point when Pavlov heard a bell toll he had the urge to feed his dogs.”
COMMENTS FROM LOVINMYPUP.COM:
JUST FOR FUN!!!! HAPPY SUNDAY!
Also check out the amazing sales that are happening through the 18+ links to a variety of pet supply stores, ie. Petco, Petsmart, 800 Pet Meds, plus many specialty stores for pets and pet parents in your families or friends. There are also links to Amazon and Walmart where you can purchase anything in any department – not just pets and pet supplies. It is one stop shop and learn.
If you want your pet featured on this site, you can visit my Facebook page , Lovin My Pup, click on ” Visitor post ” and enter the information there, or send it to me (Marsha LoVerso) by Instant Messenger. I would need 2 or 3 of your favorite pictures of your pet, pet’s name, age, breed of dog or type of cat, and interesting facts about your pet that you would like posted. I will send you notice when the post goes on line.
We can also memorialize a pet who has passed for all eternity on line. This is a great way to give the pet a final tribute, and give the pet family a sense of closure and forever documentation of his/her life with you.
And remember to share your love with your pet (s) each and every day!